About EastVanLove vol.6 Social Innovation
Vancouver’s East side is a hotspot for creative innovation and entrepreneurship. Bright minds and rich ideas shine far and wide over the bustling cityscape we call our home. On May 29th, 2012, join us at Calabash Bistro (428 Carrall Street) for the sixth volume of EastVanLove: Social Innovation.
Social Innovation can be defined as new concepts and organizations that meet social needs to extend and strengthen society.
By harnessing creative solutions in response to social problems, Vancouver’s social innovators rise above every hurdle and boundary to reach their goal of making the local and global community a better place. Join EastVanLove as we celebrate the great ideas that have made a beneficial impact on this city and the world.
- Suzanne Siemens & Madeleine Shaw / @Luna_gal & @Luna_Diva / http://lunapads.com
- Geoff Bowers / @freegeekvan / http://freegeekvancouver.org
- Jacob Hunter / @jacobhunter / http://420vancouver.com
- Naomi Steinberg / @VSOstorytelling / http://www.vancouverstorytelling.org
- Jenna Herbut / @makeitshow / http://makeitproductions.com